- Rather than going with a limo, we decided to have rickshaws transport the newlywed couple and the bridal party to the photo location and then to the reception. It was drizzling on our wedding day and I was second guessing our decision but it cleared up just in time! The rickshaw drivers ran us around Ottawa – and we had many honks and waves! They had music blaring and they would jump up every once in awhile to make us scream. It was fun and unique!
- These richshaws are amazing. They'll take you anywhere. Awesome to take a Rickshaws after a concert at Bluesfest. They'll bring you right downtown. Also good fun after a night out at a bar. They have great recommendations for late night food.
- I love the Rickshaw rides in the summer. Bring on the warm weather!
- Just had the most awesome ride at the ByWard Market...pictures to come ;) @OttawaRickshaws
- Big fan of Ottawa Rickshaws' new mag - a whole new kind of lifestyle publication
- Thanks for showing our city!
- You have a great blog!
- Okay, these guys were beyond fabulous!!! Took my family for a quick tour through the market. My son and I giggled as our driver climbed the buildings while running in and out of pillars and light posts!! So worth every penny! The guys are amazing!! Thanks so much for making our Good Friday evening even more enjoyable!! FABULOUS!!!
My friends and I just met the coolest Rickshaw man... Brian Clarke....You made our night. :)
These guys/gals are amazing, always putting smiles on faces for young and old. Thank you for the ride to the car for 4 very tired kiddies! You are awesome!!!
- Cody's a good lad -- made lotsa money off me!
Thanks for everything guys!
Thanks for the awesome ride home guys! The music choice was perfect. Barbie girl now has even more memories with it! Wouldn't of picked another way home :)
Best Canada Day transportation! We were really impressed by your flips Cody.
- Saw you guys in action!! You are amazing!!