Let us show you the Ottawa that tour buses can’t!
Ottawa Rickshaws is the racing pulse of a city filled with beautiful history, exciting adventures, and a trove of “best-kept-secrets.” Experience Ottawa in motion through our variety of exciting Ottawa tour packages.
We are perfect for Ottawa sightseeing, dates, transporting guests between venues, prom, weddings, parties, and company retreats.
What Will You See?
Our rickshaw tours are designed to show you all of downtown Ottawa’s top points of interest in one exciting, close-up experience. Most of our stops are inaccessible by tour bus, and might otherwise require walking off-the-beaten-path to find. Luckily you will not be required to do any walking on our tours.
Our tours include:
- The majority of The ByWard Market, including an exclusive look at the area’s hidden courtyards that you may not know to look for
- Historical points of interest in the ByWard Market that tell the story of its foundation
- Major Hill Park, and some of the best views of the Parliament Hill, the Rideau locks, and the Ottawa River.
- Historical points of interest outside of the ByWard Market
- The National Art Gallery, including the epic Maman statue, and the Notre Dame Cathedral
- The National War Memorial and various surrounding national monuments
- Last but not least, Parliament Hill (Full Disclosure: Commercial vehicles, including rickshaws, are not allowed to enter the grounds themselves.)